G-Code has produced a very impressive “universal” holster that will accommodate a wide variety of pistols, including the Avidity Arms PD10! The Small-Medium version of the Paradigm is a great holster for PD10 Owners wanting a versatile and inexpensive, but still reliable and rugged, holster for the range or carry. Fits both the 4″ and 5″ slide options of the PD10, with or without RDS. Does not interfere with Extended Magazine Release. One Holster, $29.77, Left or Right Handed, IWB or OWB…. ships will all options. And, this model will fit just about any small or medium sized pistol up to, and including, mid-sized Glock handguns.
G-Code uses our unique “digital overlay technology” for our universal fit holsters which provides an unmatched compatibility and fit.
The Paradigm Universal Fit Holster for Medium/Large Framed Firearms is
- crafted with high strength, low weight, minimum bulk injection molded components;
- built to fit a variety of firearms;
- designed to be ambidextrous for as a left handed holster or a right handed holster; and
- paired with attachments for both IWB and OWB carry options.
What’s the difference between IWB and OWB?
- Inside the Waistband (IWB) Holsters: IWB holsters for concealed carry and are designed to be worn inside the waistband, between the pants and the body. They are often secured to the belt, providing a concealed carry option that keeps the firearm close to the body. IWB holsters can be carried at the appendix (front), strongside (hip), or small of the back, depending on personal preference and comfort. In the realm of concealed carry holsters, the primary objective extends beyond mere weapon security—it’s about ensuring that it’s inconspicuous. Traditional elements like thick padding and flaps are replaced by the sleek and comfortable low weight, minimum bulk molded components.
- Outside the Waistband (OWB) Holsters: OWB holsters are among the most popular open carry options. They are designed to be worn on the outside of the belt or pants, making the firearm easily visible to others. Such holsters frequently feature expansive wings, serving the dual purpose of firmly anchoring it to the belt while also contributing to a streamlined silhouette, diminishing any noticeable outline on your shirt or coat. They come in various styles, including paddle holsters, belt slide holsters, and pancake holsters.
Need an Attachment?
This holster is modular and compatible with G-Code’s entire family of attachments and carry accessories.